Experience Pleasure, Experience Travel.
Ever wondered why travel is important & why so many people travel from one end of the world to another?
As strange as it may sound, going far helps you understand what’s near a lot better.
a. Without Travel, You Can’t Really Know The Place You’re From (whether its from Africa to the world or from the world to Africa we get to know whats a miss in our lives; know your world, the people, the landscape and different animals, birds, plants, culture, etc)
b. Travel Helps Us Let Go of False Beliefs
c. Travel Helps Us Know Ourselves Better(Getting more time for thoughts)
d. Relaxes your mind off daily chores and makes you live longer*
So the question here is how has travel helped you in your personal growth???
- Best Travel Quotes (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- Holiday travel more crowded than ever in 2013 (roadloans.com)
- Art & Travel Go Hand-in-Hand (vacationdiggs.com)
- Why do you travel? (passportsandpamplemousse.wordpress.com)
- Culinary Tourism in South Africa – join us for a taste of Africa (pardustours.wordpress.com)
- Travel (bendl5886.wordpress.com)
- The Gen Y Dilemma: To Travel Or Study (todreamtolovetolive.wordpress.com)
- Travel-Size (stylesablaze.com)
- Travel Organizations Call on ShoreTel to Improve Communications Journey (shoretel.com)
- The Best Travel Pillow – An Important Partner When You Are Traveling (sunshinehipster.wordpress.com)
What kind of music do you listen to when traveling?
It so happens that you may forget that funky playlist you made full of your favorites only to reach the destination where you would be at the mercy of rural radio: a tasteless cesspit of mind-numbing, static-laden, talk shows about animal husbandry and agricultural practices, country hits from 1954, octogenarians announcing the rural racing results, and “Kikuyu rock”.
Well as a trip adviser, I’d recommend some soulful but real travel music otherwise don’t frown and yawn @ wonder when the trip will end.
However, its good & respectful to put on those headphones while tha car is on move & not when the guide is actively teaching.
Check this list for more great music!
- Let’s Create an Epic Road Trip Mix, Shall We? (modcloth.com)
- Playlist // Listening Lately (punkrockparti.com)
- Our Playlist for Your Holiday Trip Home Makes Traveling So Much Better (thedatereport.com)
- Frends Headphones (thezoereport.com)
- Playlist: A Taste of NOLA to Kickstart Your Brain (benchmarkemail.com)
- What’s in a playlist? Electronic and rap will really get you going (devonkhayes.wordpress.com)
1. What is the total area of Kenya?
a. 582,000 km² / 224,962 sq mi
b. 9,250 km² / 3,571 sq mi
c. 5,770 km² / 2,228 sq mi
2. What is East Africa’s Highest Mountain
a. Mt. Kenya
b. Mt. Kilimanjaro
c. Mt. Meru
3. Where Do you Find the famous wildebeest migration?
b. East Africa
- The Best Of Kenya and East Africa Trips In The Heart Of Adventure,This festive season (simonmilambosm.wordpress.com)
- Been ya to Kenya (formationvacations.wordpress.com)
- Breathtaking Sceneries at Mount Kilimanjaro – Tanzania (newsafrica.co.uk)
- East Africa (tropictravel.ecombizcenter.com)
- East Africa Travel Sights (africa.answers.com)